Last Monday, we finally got to start our outreach prep week by learning multiple dramas, dances, and skits. I am excited to see how God uses these things we have learned to change lives in the Philippines!
This last week has been the week of "lasts." This morning we had our last hour of worship with the whole base! We also got to pray over each of the schools and bless them as they head into their next step of what God has for them.
After that, we had graduation for the secondary schools (SOW, WISE, and SOMD). It has been such an honor to be able to spend these last three months with this amazing group of people and I am honored to call them my friends. God has grown in all of us in huge ways and I am excited to see how God uses them.
In two short days, on Sunday morning, my team and I head out for the Philippines! It's crazy to think that it is only two short days away, but is also invigorating! We have about 30 hours of travel before we reach our home for the next month!
As always, thank you so much for all the prayer and support. God has not stopped showing Himself ever so faithfully!
As I am on the road, I will do my best to keep you updated, but as WiFi may not be available, I can't make promises!
God bless!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment