Well, here we are, sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to Cebu. We've been in the Philippines for a full month already and we are now on our way to our second location!
We ended our time in Dagupan by doing open air ministry and handing out meals to the kids and participants in the Bible studies in the slums. It was sad to say goodbye to these wonderful people we've gotten to grow with while we were here. But it was an honor to get to bless them with food for their bodies in addition to the spiritual food we've been giving them.
Saying goodbye doesn't get easier! I'm going to miss the amazing people we've gotten to stay with over the last 4 weeks. I'm so thankful for the ways we've gotten to grow friendships and I look forward to seeing them when we get to reunite! Thank God for friends from around the world!
As always, thank you for all the support and prayers! I'm excited to see what else God wants to do through us for the next 3 weeks before we head home!
God bless, Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment