5 months. It's crazy to think that is how long it has been since I've sat here in my house or driven down the all too familiar streets of Centralia, or given my family hugs. Yet now here I am, with 5 months worth of experiences under my belt!
Last Saturday, as we flew home, seeing the brown hills of California was such a welcome sight, simply knowing we were flying over American soil. After some excitement in LAX with forgotten passports and our group being split apart, we all made our connecting flight and arrived in Denver late that night!
The week that followed was full of classes, reuniting with the rest of our school, and catching up with what happened over the last two months! It was awesome to get to be all together again, breaking curfews and making more memories until we went our separate ways.
On Friday, the YWAM Denver community gathered as 23 of us graduated from DTS. It was awesome to be able to testify to what God has done in our lives over the last 5 months as we dove into who He is and got to take His love to the nations. We walk away from this adventure as a DTS family. I am so thankful for all that has happened in the last 5 months and I look forward to when I get to be reunited with the people God placed in my life during this time.
The obvious question is, "What's next?" God confirmed to me over DTS that He is calling me into ministry in the future. As steps toward that, I will be working at home for the next three months, and then returning to YWAM Denver for more training in January! I look forward to seeing what God wants to do in my life and I am excited to keep you updated as I continue to seek God in what He has for me!
Thank you so much for all the prayers and encouragements over the last 5 months. As always, they are continually appreciated, even after arriving home. If there is any way I can pray for you, please let me know!
God bless,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment