Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Prepping (Again)!

As I'm sitting here typing this, I have only 5 days before I'm supposed to leave to go back to YWAM Denver for the School of Ministry Development! To say I have a range of emotions is an understatement. I'm really looking forward to going back, but I'm not so much looking forward to the "goodbye's."

I am expectant for what God wants to do over these next three months as I grow in ways I have no clue about yet. I am also nervous as I walk into this new experience, as nerves come with new territory.

I'm also feeling humbled. I do not like asking for help- especially when it comes to money- but I need your help and I can't act like I don't. With leaving in 5 days, I still need almost $3,000 for the school. I need $1,200 of that by Friday in order to leave on Monday.

$3,000, and even $1,200, is incredibly daunting to me- especially with a 2-3 day limit. However, I believe God has called me to SOMD for this season and I believe He will provide through people like you.

Thank you for all your support and prayers! I look forward to sharing with you the huge ways God shows up over these next few months!

God bless!
Erin

If you would like more information on what I will be doing or how you can help, feel free to email me at missycook1@gmail.com or message me on Facebook.
Checks can be made payable to me and sent to: 205 Wakefield Drive Centralia, WA 98531
You can also donate online at the following link: https://www.ywamdenver.org/school_payments
*At this point in my missions journey, donations are not tax deductible*

No comments:

Post a Comment