Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

It's A Choice

What a week! This week, we got to enjoy hearing stories from the outreach teams that just got back from the corners of the world. Our speaker told us his crazy story of what his father went through as a refugee from Russia into China and eventually into the United States.

I would love to say life is all rainbows and flowers, but it has been a hard week. I've been missing home and being tired all week wears on you!

The bright spot of my week was Friday, getting to be at the DTS graduation and getting to see where my classmates and I will be in 4 months! We got to hear some crazy stories and eat some delicious food!

This coming week, we get to hear a local pastor speak on "The Characteristics of God". I am looking forward to it!

Thank you so much for your continued prayer and support!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment