This week, we had teachings on Spiritual Warfare from a local pastor named Jason King. It was good to get another perspective on what exactly Spiritual Warfare is. One thing that stuck out is that spiritual warfare is an everyday thing, even if we are not aware of it. The way we choose to live our lives every day has an effect. Our attitudes are an important part of who we are and we are called to live a life with which we honor God.
My team and I also had our first outreach meeting. We will be leaving on August 9th to head out to the Philippines. We will be spending about two weeks in San Fernando, then about two weeks in Dagupan, and then around four weeks in Cebu. Of course, things can change and we try to be flexible in order to let God use us in the best way possible.
I'm looking forward to what God has planned for us in the next many weeks as we have passed the halfway point and are continuing to get ready for outreach and preparing our hearts for the adventure.
I realize that my updates are generally very vague. If you would like to receive a more detailed update or hear what else God is doing, feel free to message me on Facebook and ask! I am more than willing to let you know what's going on! Also, if you would like to support me financially, you can also message me and I can give you more details on that.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and for following along with my YWAM adventure!
God bless!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment