Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Relationship Week

This week was so good! If you have never removed yourself from internet and cell service and society (or haven't recently), I would strongly encourage you to do so! There is something so freeing about not having the pressures of expectations and society's hold- which is a lot stronger than we like to think.

This week, my school and I got the opportunity to go up into the middle of the Rocky Mountains and spend a week growing in community, hearing from our amazing speaker (who also happens to be my school director) and soaking in God's amazing creation. The location at which we were staying used to be a hunter's lodge YWAM Denver was given by the owner

Through this week, our speaker, John Murphy, covered the topic of relationships. His vulnerability, practicality, openness and content was such a blessing! God gave him the words to speak and I would say every person between the two schools he was speaking to was impacted by one part or another. Also, having grown up in the church and hearing "Relationship talks" every year for the past many years, it was nice to have a fresh perspective and new layers to all the aspects of relationships (both romantic, and platonic).

This coming week, our speaker is Peter Iliyn, who will be speaking on "Lifestyle of Repentance." Even though I'm not sure what exactly it will entail, I am looking forward to what the week will hold!

If you are interested in supporting me financially, text me or message me on Facebook for more details!

As always, thank you so much for your support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment