Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Week Long Introduction

This week has been a whirlwind! So much information and orientation crushed into a short amount of time.

This week was an introduction week. We got to meet everyone and go over the rules and figure out what we're doing over these next many weeks, like starting lectures on Monday with the Father Heart of God. We also found out that we get to go to the Philippines for outreach!

On Friday we got to drive about 30 minutes over to Boulder. I loved it- except the pot smell as we stood and watched the street performers. I loved getting to visit the shops and see all the unique people. It's a good thing we aren't closer to Boulder otherwise I would probably spend all my money trying the different restaurants!

It is so good to be on a base with such a heart for worship and community. We get to have community worship with everyone three times a week as well as all our meals together. It's weird to be sharing a room with 6 other girls but it also makes for a variety of entertainment, laughs, and opportunities for giving grace in the little things.

I'm really looking forward to growing as a community and seeing what the Lord has in store for these coming weeks (as well as outreach)!

As always, thank you for your prayers- they are greatly appreciated!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment