Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Friend Jesus

This week, we had Dave Powers speak. He rocked my world! How often do people think about the fact that when they are praying, they are indeed talking with the Creator of the Universe, but they are talking to the same man who died on a cross for our sins. How crazy is that?!

I am continuing to learn more about who God is and what He has for me. As I am getting to know Him better, I'm able to hear Him better and know His heart more.

This week we are headed up to another campus run by YWAM Denver called Electric Mountain Lodge. We'll be out of service and I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for this week as our school director, John Murphy is speaking on relationships! I am so excited for it!

This week if you could be praying for my outreach finances ($1,500 due by Friday!) and our community life as we are thrown into another situation with more new people as we get to do life together this week.

If you would like to donate, you can contact my mom via Facebook for more details (Kellie) on how you can do that or go to ywamdenver.org and follow the instructions on donations (again, my mom is able to answer most questions!)

Thank you so much for all your support! I look forward to letting you know how this week goes!

God bless, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment