Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Let the Future Begin!

Yesterday was my last day at Domino's. Very bittersweet moment, walking out the door for the last time as an employee, wanting to do my best Terminator impression, "I'll be back," but knowing that I probably won't be back (as an employee, anyway).

But today I take another step towards what's next. I have boxes in my bedroom, waiting to be packed. A backpack, waiting to be filled to go with me on its first adventure.

In 5 days I leave for Colorado and get to start a huge, new adventure and I am so excited for it! Yeah, I'm going to miss the things that have been so familiar to me, but it's going to be an amazing chapter in this adventure called life!

So in the words of Chris Tomlin's song God's Great Dance Floor: "Let the future begin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment