Last week, Claude Bonjour spoke on "The Father Heart of God." It was so good! I don't know how else to put it! Learning about another side to God and seeing how he wants to renew and restore through forgiveness and revealing what his true heart is for us as his children.
My favorite part of Claude joining us was that he would start each class with prophesying over a few of the students each day. It was crazy to see how God uses people to speak to others and how sometimes, God may confirm things through a random person who knows nothing about you.
It has also been good to get to know people more here on base. I have also learned that I am really bad at pool and I'm thankful that doesn't keep me from being able to play with random people. It is especially fun to learn about the differences in cultures, even the differences between words in Australia compared to here- and getting to practice my Spanish (which is extremely rusty) with all the Spanish speakers here.
I am looking forward to seeing what else is in store, especially as this week, we are being taught by Dave Powers on the Person of Jesus. I am so excited and expectant for what God will be doing through this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment